Caravans of Village Association volunteers made rounds through the villages Wednesday evening, Dec. 9, to award the prizes for this year's Holiday Lighting and Decorating Contest in The Woodlands. The village judging committee members presented residents from 8 homes and 8 neighborhoods with yard signs and packets of prizes.
The Best Homes in each village are as follows:
- Home on Green Gables Circle in the Village of Alden Bridge
- Home on Amber Sky in the Village of Cochran's Crossing
- Home on W. Knightsbridge Drive in the Village of College Park
- Home on Wenoah Place in the Village of Creekside Park
- Home on Cedarwing in the Village of Grogan's Mill
- Home on S. Peaceful Canyon Circle in the Village of Indian Springs
- Home on Great Laurel Court in the Village of Panther Creek
- Home on Picasso Path Place in the Village of Sterling Ridge
The Best Neighborhoods in each participating village are as follows: - Alden Bridge - June Breeze Place
- Cochran's Crossing - Edgemire Circle in Cochran's Green
- College Park - Bowie Bend Court in Harper's Landing
- Creekside Park - W. Lasting Spring Drive in Tunica Pass
- Grogan's Mill - Royal Fern Circle
- Indian Springs - E. Mirror Ridge Circle
- Panther Creek - S. Buck Ridge
- Sterling Ridge - Degas Park
Winners in the Best Home category received prize packages that included plaques and yard signs. Best Neighborhoods received yard signs and passes to the Ice Rink at The Woodlands Town Center, donated by the The Woodlands Convention and Visitors Bureau.
All homes and neighborhoods served by The Woodlands Community Association and The Woodlands Association, and represented by a Village Association, were eligible to participate. There was no registration to enter. The contest only required that holiday lights be turned on between December 3 - 9, as advertised.
Each Village Association coordinated the village-level judging. Winners were selected at the judges' sole discretion, and all decisions are final.
The Holiday Lighting and Decorating Contest is sponsored by the Community Associations of The Woodlands and The Woodlands Village Associations. For more information, please contact your Village Association.
|About||Led Display And Led Tube To Fit Your Lighting Need|
|Led Lenser Head Torches Lighting Your Way Through||Led Lighting Vs Conventional And Cfl Light Bulbs.|
|Leds Emerge As The New Wave In Energyefficient Lig||Lighting 5 Must Know Facts On Low Voltage Lighting|
|Modern Lighting||Modern Lighting For Each Area Of The Home|
|Nights By A Pinocchio Lamp||Outdoor Lighting Fixtures|
|Panasonic Air System Central Air Conditioning Smar||Privacy|
|Punched Tape China Led Street Lighting Led Light T||Setting Up Your Garage Lighting I Garage Lighting|
|Signs That You Need To Replace Your Projector Lamp||Solar Lamp Post Lights Reveal Bright Future|
|Solar Light Tubes The Advantages Of Solar Lighting||Sticky Gooey Lava Lamp For Sale With Big Quality|
|Studio Lighting Equipment How To Get Professional||Swimming Pool Lighting Requirements|
|Teknoware Emergency Lighting Uae Dubai||The Cvg2 By Mark Lighting For Cove Lighting Applic|
|The Gorgeous And Modern Chandeliers||The Importance Of A Reading Lamp For Students|
|The Importance Of Choosing The Right Led Jewelry D||The Woodlands Texas Holiday Lighting And Decoratin|
|Tv Lighting And Studio Equipment Basic Lighting Te||Where You Can Put Cable Lighting Fixtures|